Workday Release Lead
Location : Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
Title: Workday Release Lead
Duration: 12 months
- Responsible for planning and execution of releases of Workday (incl. weekly, and biannual (sept., & march).
- Collaborates with the business teams and other work requestors on prioritization of requests.
- Maintains a work request pipeline for the Workday release team.
- Coordinates with HR COE and allied areas on new functionality, including features in bi-annual releases
- Responsible for testing activities prior to each release.
- Facilitates formal AEP change request process, in collaboration with IT, for system enhancements.
- Oversee system fixes for bugs as part of release management
- Maintain detail work pipeline references and provide regular reports to COEs, IT, Leadership as requested
- Serve as “Scrum Master” or “Dev Op” team lead for sprints in an agile style release delivery cycles
- Lead multiple release cycles simultaneously, may also lead larger project efforts
- Workday HCM background
Certifications is good to have, but not required.