Job Title: Workday Functional Analyst
Job ID: 22-29484
Location: Atlanta, GA (Post Covid)
Duration: 12 Months (Long Term)
End Client: No Yet revealed
Received profiles having workday developer / consultant experience but we needed Core HR and Recruiting, please find JD below with the changes.
• Advanced experience (8+ years) of Core HR and Recruiting
• 8+ years of configuration experience
• Ability to gather, analyze, and consolidate information from a variety of sources (i.e. documents, interviews, brainstorming sessions etc.)
• Solid experience in Post Production Support
• Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) related to core HR and Recruiting business processes, systems functionality, configuration and capabilities.
• Play a lead role in the implementation and support of systems initiatives and participate in vendor evaluations and assessments.
• Participate in scheduled systems upgrades, including test plan development, regression/patch testing, and reviewing and prototyping new functionality.
• Gather and qualify business requirements and recommend solutions in collaboration with partnering teams (IT, Payroll, Finance).
• Analyze existing workflows, document and streamline processes.
• Perform system configurations and maintenance Assist with the development and maintenance of a reporting repository and supports reporting and analytics requests.
• Work with the project team to validate the solution has been configured as designed;
• Contribute to the maintenance and accuracy of systems data, in the form of data loads and audits.
• Investigate and perform root cause analysis of data gaps and inaccuracies
• Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques