Position: UI/UX Designer with (Mobile Design and Financial experience)
Duration: Long Term
Location: 100% Remote Role
Direct Client: Charles Schwab
· Leverages user experience research insights and recommendations to accelerate discussions and decisions early in the product development process.
· Applies internal/external standards and best practices to create tangible visualizations that serve as the blueprint for front-end developers to turn a concept into a solution, while ensuring digital solutions are consistent with brand standards.
· Work at this level is of moderate to high complexity, covering multiple user classes and personas, which may involve creating new personas.
· Designs result in moderate to highly complex solutions and/or a component(s) of large, complex solutions.
· Solutions enable moderate to highly complex processes involving an expanded and more diverse set of back-end systems.
· Leads and/or participates in the creation of the user experience (UX) strategy and standards for a narrow set of related solutions.
· Actively works to share knowledge across workgroups.
· Mentors and coaches less experienced UX Designers.
· Creates and designs elements or components resulting in high quality user experience designs.
· Incorporates branding and common design guidelines into products.
· Creates wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes and specifications.
· Maintains style guides for varying methods of delivery.
· Follows appropriate design methodology, tools, and protocols to conduct user-centered design.
· Translates analytics data into visual designs to support interpretation and generation of insights or vice versa.
· Monitors external patterns and trends and evaluates their impact on internal design philosophies.
· Performs research and makes recommendations for adopting relevant emerging design trends.
· Would like design samples provided in and prior to interview for review.
· 6 - 10 years relevant experience required
· Experience in website design.
· Experience in mobile designs
· Experience in Financial tech designs desired.