Title :: Test Manager//QA Manager
Duration :: 12 Months
Location :: Remote
NOTE : ONLY US CITIZENS CAN APPLY
End Client:: AT&T
Implementation Partner:: IBM
- FirstNet Test Manager/Defect Manager resource request:
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and work in the US.
- Ideally the candidate will have previous Mobility experience (AT&T preferred) along with Test Management/Defect Management experience. Plus, we need a proactive driver of items who takes ownership of their assigned tasks.
1. Defect Oversight: For Critical /Blocking defects, ensure appropriate resources are driving resolutions over chats and/or calls.
2. Periodical Reports: Report out testing and critical defect status. Frequency to be determined by XX/XX/2022
3. Aid Escalations: Lead a main chat for UTF Testing so teams can report any critical/blocking defects that need escalation
4. Daily Status Call: Conduct daily calls (AM) with test leads (IST, FTT, UAT, E2E) to review the critical defects and outline steps for the day
5. Escalate Defects: Raise any design/requirement gaps and critical defects not being resolved in a timely manner to the appropriate leadership for timely escalation
6. Self Sufficient: Resource should take the initiative and due diligence in proactively researching the background of respective applications for understanding as well as review/update on current UTF documentation (i.e. features/ACs, solution documents, etc).
7. Hours: Resource should be working Central Time Zone hours.
8. Tools: Ensure regular and proper updates are in iTrack(CDEX). This includes ensuring the defect is assigned to appropriate team and ensuring SLAs for the defect is not missed