• Exp. in testing for Operations, back office initiatives covering Payments, reconciliations, wires, ACH, decedent, bankruptcy, taxes etc (one or more areas)
• 5+ years of experience in delivering Testing programs as a Test Manager
• 7+ years of Test Lead experience in leading complex projects preferably in the Banking industry
• Manage all aspects of the MVP and MMP Testing team, inclusive of leading testing related tasks for multiple projects, Risk Analysis, Contingency Planning, Defect Triaging and Test Reporting.
• Support the MVP and MMP UAT intake process by making decisions regarding the prioritization of work assignments based on project timelines and workload.
• Manage MVP and MMP UAT testing resources with regular communications, support, feedback, and performance guidance.
• Responsible for the Overall testing effort, readiness and post go live validation / monitoring
• Lead the coordination of execution & validation with BAT, Scrum and SIT
• Banking Domain knowledge and experience retail and deposits area
• Responsible for the processes, tools, metrics, resource management for all Ops T&R teams / activities
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with the customer(s), connecting with multiple key stakeholders
• Excellent communication and executive presentation skills (edited)