Title: Tableau Developer
Duration: 6-12 Months (Possible extension)
Location: Dallas, TX (onsite M-TH)
· Professional 5+ years of experience in building complex BI visualization solutions using Tableau.
· Tableau certified.
· In-depth experience in Tableau design, development, and deployment processes
· Experience with complex BI systems projects, Embedded dashboard development
· Hands-on experience with Tableau objects deployment and Data extract preparation/scheduling.
· Understanding of Tableau server, Site, Projects (Tableau governance)
· Report access control and Row level security
· Support Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively designs visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes
· Hands on experience with building complex queries in RDBMS and No-SQL databases (AWS Redshift, Mongo DB and Postgres)
· Experience with conceptual, logical and physical data modeling, and analysis of large data sets for large scale multi-system environments
· Build prototypes and sample data for demonstration and illustration purposes for client peer groups, and senior leaders.
· Exploratory data analysis: Understand and analyze the data to find patterns and valuable business insights
· Experience with Agile methodology, JIRA, Confluence, Zeppelin/Figma wireframe tools
· Need someone good and dedicated and can come into the office Mon to Thu.
· Needs to be committed to client success.