Sr. Technical Product Manager
Title: Sr. Technical Product Manager (Focus on SUSTAINABILITY)
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: 100% Remote (Seattle, WA/PST Hrs.)
Rate: Experience dependent
Company's mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time. Their Technologists work to achieve this mission through the use of cutting-edge technology delivered to our partners, customers, stores, roasters, and global communities.
This position contributes to company's success by assuming end-to-end responsibility for the strategic value, usability, and performance of Store driven data and data products. We build a analytics platform that provides trusted, consolidated data on modern, secure platforms that enable data exploration, analysis, and artificial intelligence development at scale at the speed of business. The team reduces data duplication and improves the productivity of Starbucks partners by providing high quality, prepared datasets along with rich, raw data from a large and diverse number of systems.
Basic Qualifications/ Experience required:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
· Demonstrated ability to use analytics and optimization tools to inform product planning and prioritization (5 years)
· Demonstrated ability to work with design and engineering to deliver customer facing features (5 years)
· Hands on experience in developing roadmaps, priorities, features, story outlines, writing user stories, refining product backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment with variety of stakeholders (5 years)
· Industry experience in a technology environment with a record of successfully delivering complex products (7+ years)
· 7+ years of industry experience in a technology environment with a record of successfully delivering complex products
· Experience with database management, enterprise supportability, data connectivity, dimensional data sets.
· Hands on experience in developing technical roadmaps, story outlines, writing user stories, refining product backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Experience leading, strategizing, and understanding data integrations and the ability to build data sets to meet multiple use cases that are usable, understandable, and supportable.
· Ability to read and understand programming languages
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities
· Detail- and results-oriented, able to analyze data to justify product decisions and apply key learnings.
· Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making
· Ability to plan for and review technical programming specifications
· Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Consistently uses communications skills to influence outcomes
· Ability to influence others without authority to get things done in a timely fashion
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools
· Experience with retail data more specifically and understanding in how a retail store, fast casual operates preferred
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Manages product planning and development through day to day collaboration and decision making with a cross functional team including architects, developers, designers and business or subject matter representatives
· Translates customer experience into technical requirements and product solutions
· Drives technical solution for large features/technically complex features independently.
· Is technically adept on end-to-end system architecture
· Creates data flows and functional and technical specifications as needed
· Responsible for defining the acceptance criteria of a product feature
· Responsible for documentation of requirements, and acceptance criteria per process, provides guidance to others in working team
· Works with producers, engineering, and QA to align on feature sizing and delivery planning
· Ensures engineering team has needed information on endpoints, inputs and outputs
· Helps resolve technical blocking issues and coordinates solutions across multiple technical teams
· Performs validation of feature against customer and business goals and acceptance criteria
· Determines technical feasibility, dependencies, and constraints of features with support from neighbouring technology teams as needed.
· Identifies technical tradeoffs, escalates risks, and manages mitigation in collaboration with neighbour ST teams
· Communicates effectively with technology and business teams independently
· Acts as a coach/mentor to team on various technical product manager competencies
· Works with engineering to define technical solution for experiment definition
· Defines product performance and effectiveness metrics that measure and benchmark product success.
· Monitors feature performance to find opportunities to address continuous improvement.
· Drives optimization and process improvements between product, design, and development teams
· Stays abreast of new technology capabilities and leverages knowledge in contributing to product solutions.
· Recommends and plans innovative products and features.
· Works with product managers to scope and prioritize upcoming projects into the roadmap
Builds effective relationships with key internal engineering, product and design teams