Sr. SQL Developer
Title: Sr. SQL Developer
Location – Remote
Contract -12+ months(Possibility of extension)
End Client: Not Yet revealed
Required skills and Responsibilities:
- Gather client requirements, analyze, design and create complex application solutions.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which complex programs will be written.
- Develop and integrate complex application code to meet the design specifications for simple to moderately complex enhancements or change requests.
- Perform thorough unit testing and correct identified defects.
- Work with the testing team to resolve issues and to ensure software quality.
- Provide application support including complex problem research, analysis, resolution and on-call support.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs.
- Adhere to Software Development Life Cycle Standards (SDLCS) and applicable Data and Technology Services Policies and Standards.
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced developers and analysts.
- Regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Background in Finance or Accounting.
- Insurance industry experience.