Sr. Security Engineer - Microsoft Identity Manager (IDM & IAM)
Job Title: Sr. Security Engineer - Microsoft Identity Manager (IDM & IAM)
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Remote (Seattle, WA, PST hours)
Rate: Experience dependent
JOB SUMMARY AND MISSION
Company's Global Cyber Security Group is responsible for engineering and designing Identity and Access Management and Security systems to meet business requirement, goals and objectives encompassing wide range technologies that are in accordance with company's Strategy & Architecture standards and guidelines.
Ensuring the stability of enterprise-wide information technology systems and networks by assisting with problem identification and analysis, problem resolution, and security administration. Assists with first and second level support of a continuously operational production environment
- Provides second/third-level production support for Identity Lifecyle Management environment, including after-hours on-call support and release management (weekends).
- Provides technical design, development, support, and system administration for large enterprise with in depth knowledge of Identity Lifecycle Management utilizing Microsoft Identity Management.
- Analyzes and improve a process with a bias toward automation
- Implements automated testing and automated compliance checks where appropriate.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with other team members at multiple levels of the organization
- Participates on cross-functional project teams, providing subject matter expertise
- Exhibits understanding of IAM industry standards and specifications (e.g. oAuth, Open ID Connect, SAML, and/or SCIM) is a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience integrating IAM applications with common identity stores (LDAP, relational databases, application servers, virtual directory servers, physical access management systems) using Microsoft Identity Manager (FIM/MIM)
- 5+ years of professional experience with demonstrated progressive responsibility in IAM technologies, integration, deployment and related backend and configuration technologies
- 5+ years of experience with Object Oriented programming languages, such as C#, PowerShell and T-SQL
- Experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting system problems in a complex, heterogeneous systems environment
- Experience with building and maintain large enterprise Identity Management deployments
- Excellent customer service, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of software development