Location : Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Job Description :
Position: Software Developer in Test (SDET) – (13+Years of experience is required)
Location: Remote Role
Duration: Long Term
Client: Charles Schwab
- Will create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Will implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in product readiness and release decisions.
- Will also establish fact-based measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness.
- Responsible for estimating, coordinating and directing testing for multiple products/projects.
- Software quality assurance on highly complex and/or multiple projects, including manual test case execution, defect tracking, test plan/test case creation and management, and requirements analysis is required.
- Additional requirements include testing web-based applications, performance testing, MVS mainframe development environment experience, JCL, TSO, processing batch jobs and working with production development environments.
- Software development experience as a Client/Server Application Developer or Web Application Developer is preferred but not required.
Additional Job Details:
- Experience in software development or QA automation, ATDD preferred.
- Experience with WEB API and SOAP testing · Experience with JMeter, POSTMAN, Fiddler, Splunk
- Understanding of QA practices (black box testing, risk-based testing, system testing, regression testing, exploratory testing, performance testing and load testing practices)
- Strong technical competency in an OOP language such as C#.NET or an expert in test automation tools and the Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Zephyr, Confluence), Selenium or other industry leading tool sets
- Experience with unit testing, business layer testing and system integration testing.
- Experience in testing large scale complex enterprise level application leveraging web technologies.
- Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, and Test Scripts
- Experience with full software development life cycle, testing methodologies, version control systems, and quality assurance
- Working knowledge of Agile, Iterative development process and methodologies is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related discipline or relevant work experience.
- Experience with MongoDB highly preferred
- Experience with PCF preferred
- Experience with source control systems like TFS or Bitbucket preferred
- Experience with message queue preferred
- Experience with Performance testing is a plus
- Experience with financial services or brokerage industry is a plus.
Required Qualifications :