Role: Sr. SDET-API--Must have API, QA exp & Need 10+ years profiles must.
Client: Charles Schwab
Location: Phoenix, AZ or Jersey, NJ(Hybrid Onsite)
Duration: 18+ Months
- Interact and communicate well with business partners and development team to understand business concepts and objectives, issues and prioritize fixes.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including Functional, Regression, Integration testing for UI, Database and API.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure Quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Generate complex test plans, testcase data, release procedures and testing scripts based upon functional specifications.
- Execute manual/automation test cases, coordinate and execute tests, log and validate defects, debug and document.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root cause analysis.
- Efficient to Work on multiple projects without compromising the Quality of the Product.
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirement and meets end-user expectations.
Additional Job Details:
- Able to analyze and understand business requirement to develop and execute manual Testcases and there by create automation scripts if applicable.
- Significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of testing and analysis, including software requirements, systems facilities, and execution protocols.
- Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server applications.
- Must be well organized and self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal hours (weekends or evenings).
- Working knowledge of SQL- create queries to verify test results or Troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in test automation tools preferably in Selenium, Cucumber.
- Develop and implement automated test scripts and integrate them into software delivery pipeline.
Technical Must haves:
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance for complex projects.
- Experience in Black box and White box testing techniques and tools.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Postman/SOAP UI.
- Experience with performance and load testing (Jmeter)
- Unix /Linux Shell scripting and command.
- Programming experience Java, Java script or Python highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of complex Options, Futures, Order Matching and Routing principles
- Experienced in implementing real time trading applications.
- Experience with test-driven development.