Sr Product Manager
Location : Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Job Description :
Role: Sr Product Manager-Must have 12+ years of exp and Must have Financial Exp
Client: Charles Schwab
Location: Denver, CO (Hybrid Onsite)
Duration: 18+ Months
- We are responsible for defining, delivering, and optimizing the digital platforms supporting personalized investing experiences, across multiple channels and business lines.
- We work, think and approach problems differently than your traditional financial services firm.
- We collaborate across user experience, investment management, digital product, client service, operations, and technology teams across the enterprise to build offers and products clients love.
- In this role, you will drive the creation, refinement, and evolution of targeted investing experiences based on client behavior and needs.
- We are looking for a product and customer champion to lead product ownership of external and internal client experiences within the Personalized Indexing experience team and help us craft the future Digital Investing experiences.
- We are on a journey to build the future of financial services, with a focus on making that future of discretionary investing more personalized and customer centric.
- You will be responsible for building a roadmap and executing against that plan with your agile scrum development team.
- Your responsibilities include managing other domains integrating with the platform, ensuring data is available for reporting and KBI metrics, and working with other scrum teams for delivery of required functionality.
- Representing business and technology stakeholders, you will work closely with architects, developers, and business to ensure solutions meet business needs, are scalable, and are made with long term goals at the forefront.
Required Qualifications :