Sr. .Net/C# Developer (Advanced .Net Core & .Net Cloud migration exp)
Job Title: Sr. .Net/C# Developer (Advanced .Net Core & .Net Cloud migration exp)
Duration: 12 Months
End Client: Not revealed yet
Accepted Work Authorizations: US Citizen, Green Card, H4 EAD, TN Visa
Rate to candidate: Depends on experience
OST offers a wide range of technology opportunities for the best and brightest people to grow and demonstrate their skills as they develop high-performance financial applications.
What you’re good at:
· Facilitate communication of requirements, scoping and design decisions between team members, architects, and product owners. Work closely with architects and business partners to define Agile stories for new capabilities.
· Develop tools and practices that will increase the efficiency of your team.
· Lead design and implementation of new stories and bug fixes. Perform thorough design reviews and code reviews.
· Hands on coding, unit testing and production issue troubleshooting.
· Mentor junior staff in the team and help them reach their career goals.
· Main point of contact and subject matter expert on your product domain. Start Time: 12:00 AM Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Location: TX AUSTIN 2309 Gracy Farms Lane 78758 Education:
Additional Job Details: Focus:
· Advanced .NET Cloud Migration .NET Core More development then project lead.
· Bachelors’ degree in Computer Engineering OR related degree and/or practical experience
· Advanced .Net web and service development skills, typically built through
· 5+ years of applicable experience developing in .Net/C# and Angular JS
· Experience participating as a member of a scrum team in an agile environment
· Ability to troubleshoot environmental issues
· Experience with branching/merging using code repositories such as Bitbucket
· Experience with cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
· Experience with frameworks such as .NET, .NET Core
Advanced people skills:
· Ability to conceptualize the best tactical approach for a team to deliver a project
· Demonstrated ability and interest in coaching and mentoring other engineers
· Ability to lead application and platform architecture design sessions
· Ability to effectively communicate complex architecture designs to both technical and nontechnical audiences
· Effective relationship builder: ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization
Preferred technical skills:
· Familiarity with Atlassian tool stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo) is a plus.
· Experience with Message Bus and Mongo DB is a plus.
· Prior Authentication and Authorization experience is a plus
· Familiarity with Micro-Services architecture and Cloud technology is a plus.
· Role has potential for extension and even possibility for conversion - 6 + years C#/.NET/.NET Core - WCF microservices. Angular. WebAPI - Full-stack but 60/40 Front-end - Authorization. OOP / SAML exp highly desired