Sr. Java Developer
· Company: Freddie Mac
· Number of Openings: 1
· W2 Hourly Pay Rate: 70$- 75$ (bit flexible for right candidate)
· Duration: Contract to end of year.
· Extension/Conversion: No plans for conversion
· Location: McLean, VA-Hybrid or Dallas, TX-Hybrid or Fully Remote.
· Extension/Conversion: This is a contract position, currently fully funded through March 2023. No plans for extension or conversion currently.
· Work Authorization: US citizen/GC only. Ok for If H1B (valid 2024) ONLY IF they have worked with - Capital one or Ex Freddie or Fannie or Deloitte
· Experience: 5 + years of experience
Project Details: Java 8+, Webservices development experience using Spring framework. Experience with Docker and Openshift, Kubernetes, Gradle, and Jenkins is a MUST. Angular experience is preferred, but not required.
Must Haves: Java 8+, Webservices development experience using Spring framework. Experience with Docker and Openshift, Kubernetes, Gradle, and Jenkins is a MUST. Angular experience is preferred, but not required.
Developer-Sr. Java developer
We are looking for a Sr. Java developer. Most important is solid core java skill.
• Design and develop new code and review existing code changes to ensure standard technology development practices are met.
• Assist in the operational execution of software solutions to assist with the monitoring and control of market and credit risks.
• Assist with application development and modifying and/or maintaining applications; Demonstrate knowledge of development tools and languages.
• Participate in the day-to-day support activities
• BS in Computer Science or any quantitative field
• A strong understanding in Java language, java 8 + standard library
• Experience in building REST/JSON based web services
• Experience in Spring boot and Hibernate is must.
• Experience with any relational database and transactional processing.
• Experience with Docker/Open Shift/Kuberenetes/Gradle/Jenkins
• Working experience with High Availability system is preferred.
• Experience with Angular is preferred.
• Experience writing automated unit, integration, regression, performance and acceptance tests
• Gradle, Docker, OCP, Kubernetes and Jenkins