Sr. BI Developer (Alteryx, SQL, Data Bricks, Tableau, BI Apps, Incorta, Advance Excel)
Job Title: Sr. BI Developer (Alteryx, SQL, Data Bricks, Tableau, BI Apps, Incorta, Advance Excel)
Duration: 6+ months
Location: 100% Remote (as per PST Hours; Seattle, WA)
Rate: Experience dependent
This job contributes to company's success by guiding business decisions through utilizing data analysis and consulting that results in predicting outcomes, understanding complex data relationships, and developing a quantitative return on investment. This position partners on a cross-functional team of data scientists, statisticians, and business analysts supporting strategic initiatives utilizing the latest in computing technologies and operating across customer transactions and data elements to unlock the opportunities to support our global business.
Tops 3 Skills Needed
Skill: Azure (Data tools)
Skill: ATL tools
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years
Required Background/ skills:
- Functional Skills: Strong Data analysis skills, know how to consolidate, link and transform data.
- Other skills: Knows how to drive and discover with minimal hand holding, get goer, coordinate work with different teams, can do multi-tasking. Curious, know how to work with in a team, able to connect quickly with partners
- Advance Excel, Alteryx, SQL,
- Azure Data pipeline components like Data Bricks, Tableau, BI Apps, Incorta,
- Understanding of large ERP system data,
- Understanding of Large Organization Application eco system.
- Support / mature data swat type stuff - requests, etc
- One - off analysis of / support of sustainability, etc
- Requests mature and support our all up data maturation
- Preferably an experience with Sustainability and Energy related data Analysis, Understanding of Data Modeling
- Need both Data Analyst and data engineering experience