Sr. Angular/ .NET Developer
Client: State of Virginia
Job Title: Sr. Angular/ .NET Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6+ Months with possibility of extension
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Rate: $70/hr on C2C
ABOUT THE ROLE
· Candidate must be able to work onsite up to 3 days/week
Primary responsibilities include:
· Develop web applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, REST API, .NET Core, Java Script, jQuery, Node.js and CSS. Design and develop database objects in SQL Server.
· Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high re-usability and maintainability.
· Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery.
· In-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
· Understand key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
· Plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
· Provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
· Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them.
· Participate in code reviews.
· Enforce standards and best practices.
· Participate in Agile SDLC.
1. C# experience developing custom .Net applications (ASP.NET, MVC.NET)
2. Experience developing Angular apps
3. Experience with .NET core
5. Experience with ADO.Net and Entity Frameworks.
6. Experience with database development using SQL Server.
7. Experience with developing web services, WebAPI / REST services.
8. Experience with Design Patterns and using MVC framework, Dependency Injection.
9. Experience integrating with authentication using JWT, OAuth, and Azure Active Directory.
10. Experience with Visual studio or VSCode.
11. Experience with Agile SDLC best practices.
12. Experience with Containerization, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps.
13. Experience working with TFS for purposes of source control and DevOps.
14. Experience with Automated Builds using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.