Job Title: SQL Developer
Duration: 12 months
Client: Judge Group
End Client: Verizon
Workable: USC, GC, H4EAD, TN
· The SQL Developer codes software applications based on business requirements.
· The SQL Developer work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
· The SQL Developer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes.
· Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues.
· Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
· Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
· Follows established guidelines/procedures.
· Required Qualifications Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis or application programming development (preferably SQL) Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences Preferred Qualifications Master's Degree.