Senior Salesforce Developer
Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Smithfield RI/ Boston MA/ Merrimack NH/ Westlake TX, Hybrid from Day 1 (1 week a month)
Duration: 12 months
Acceptable work authorizations: US Citizen & Green Card
Rate: $65/hr - $70/hr on W2 MAX without benefits
Must have experience with cloud platforms like PCF and AWS
This role provides you with the opportunity to join a SAAS/cloud-first, innovative, fast-paced technology team within Asset Management Technology supporting FIAM, responsible for application development and support for Client Service applications for institutional team. Your focus will be to continuously develop and enhance client servicing functionalities in our CRM Salesforce platform, redefining servicing & client experience
You will also play a key role in providing technical leadership for a squad and influence Salesforce development across multiple squads in the Tribe. The role is based out of Smithfield-RI, Boston-MA, Merrimack-NH, Westlake-TX
Asset Management’s FIAM business unit is a distribution/client service organization dedicated to the institutional marketplace. This is one of the largest organizations serving the U.S. institutional marketplace with more than $540 billion in assets under administration and over 750 institutional customers. We serve as a gateway to Fidelity’s broad and deep institutional investment management capabilities.
You will be part of a tremendously hardworking and diverse team responsible for building and maintaining multiple environments. You will be part of a team that has a passion for technology tempered by a level-headed approach to problem solving, and experience with build and deployment software.
This position requires excellent communication skills, ability to work across a culturally diverse teams, providing release/production support on need basis. This is an exciting and challenging position for anyone who can think beyond the obvious. This role requires strong engineering background and mindset in building and implementing technology solutions.
The Skills/Expertise You Have
· Minimum 4 years salesforce experience
· Expertise in understanding the Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other Salesforce product areas.
· Should have strong technical capabilities and be able to contribute towards programmatic solutions on Salesforce platform, including Apex, VisualForce, Lightning components, LWC, Test class development and coverage.
· Salesforce Admin skills (specially designing UI screens /cases/security profiles)
· Salesforce workflows/Flows experience
· Working experience with Test Automation including Integration, Regression and Performance testing primarily using Provar. Desired to have experience using frameworks like, Jbehave, Cucumber, Fitnesse, REST Assured, Jmeter, Selenium Web Driver, WireMock etc.
· Proficiency with Salesforce object model testing using SOQL
· Proven experience with DevOps best-practices and tools (Flossum, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Stash)
· Professional software development experience in a diverse set of distributed application development and middleware technologies such REST Web Services, J2EE, PLSQL, HTML, Java Script, Spring with a focus on Test Driven Development
· Good understanding of object oriented and functional programming design along with software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
· Experience in delivering software in the Agile environment
Desired/Good to have Skills
· Experience with distributed systems and design pattern is desired
· Experience with cloud platforms like PCF and AWS is desired
· Experience with BDD frameworks using Jbehave/Cucumber is desired
· Familiarity with Front End technologies (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JSON, Ajax, Angular.js) is a plus
The Value You Deliver
· Lead team and develop Salesforce modules to modernize and streamline Client Servicing processes
· Collaborate with technology and business teams to deliver high-quality solutions for business problems
· Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior developers
Influence the Salesforce Development standards and best practices across tribe