Location : Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Job Description :
Position: Salesforce Developer
Term: 6 + Months
Location: Remote, USA
Client: Matrix Resources
End Client: Not yet revealed
- Bachelors degree in computer science, mathematics, or other relevant technical field OR Associates degree specifically in computer science. Candidates with non-technical degrees may be considered with the completion of a relevant technical certification program. With no degree, 7 years of experience required.
- 5 years development experience.
- Experience managing projects and collaborating effectively with vendors and business partners for solution delivery.
- Several years of demonstrable Salesforce development skills
- Experience developing Lightning Web Components and Aura Components
- Experience crafting and developing integrations, APIs and services based on business requirements
- Experience leading projects
- Perform release migration tasks and environment setup/management.
- Help with triage and fixing of defects for the planned releases and production moves.
- Perform advanced Salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release and patches, User management, workflow and approval rules, Permission Sets etc.)
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release.
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Participating in design sessions, debugging and support for applications and associated integrations within the Salesforce.com platform
- Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for fellow developers.
- Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams)
Required Qualifications :