Salesforce Developer Commerce Cloud
Job Title: Salesforce Developer Commerce Cloud
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 6 Months
End Client: Cisco
Accepted Work Authorizations: US Citizen, Green Card, H4 EAD, TN Visa
Rate to candidate: $100/hr on C2C OR $90/hr on W2 without benefits
· Must have minimum 7 years of experience.
· 5+ years of total experience in Salesforce commerce cloud
· Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFRA SFCC.
· Have hands experience into controllers SFRA.
· Create Configure content library asset slots promotion campaigns site preferences in Demandware Business Manager.
· Design and Develop ecommerce sites using features such as faceted navigation, customer account, shopping cart, product search, order management, promotions, social ecommerce etc.
· Work on social site integration third party (backend) integration points.
· Must have experience with 3rd party payment gateways e.g., CyberSource, Worldpay etc.
· Should be well versed with integration, unit, and functional tests in development process as per SFCC bast practices.
· Diagnose and solve technical problems related to e-commerce and Demandware implementation.
· Collaborate with the leads to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards Provide guidance, troubleshoot and answer questions related to DW development.
· Write well designed, testable, and efficient code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and prepare releases of software components. -Lead discussions with internal business partners to identify needs and translate business requirements into detail functional specifications and technical solutions.
· Salesforce commerce cloud