QA Automation Lead
End Client: Not yet revealed
Implementation Partner: Photon Infotech
Title: QA Automation Lead
Location: Initial Remote (Vancouver, Washington)
Duration: 12 months
Acceptable work authorizations: US Citizen, Green Card, H4 EAD & TN Visa
Rate: $60/hr on W2 without benefits
Minimum 5 years of experience in automation script.
Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
· Executing test scripts and reviewing results
· Report bugs and errors to development teams
· Oversee and coordinate test plan preparation and maintenance with development team.
· Writing, and executing tests (manual and/or automated), monitoring testing progress, reporting
status, logging defects, tracking defect fixes and new features
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
· Testing new software features and regression testing existing functionality
· Translate functional specifications into testing plans that capture detailed actions.
· Use test driven development and scaled agile methods to deliver products to client
· Execute test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications, including Systems
Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing
· Familiarity with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development
· Apply Quality Engineering principles throughout the agile life cycle to identify defect and design
· Implement JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation
· Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods,
Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations
· Selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium
WebDriver and TestNG etc...)
· Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver
and Selenium Grid).
· Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc...).
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++ and XML
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision