QA Automation Lead
End Client: Not revealed yet
Implementation Partner: Photon Interactive
QA Automation Lead
Acceptable work authorizations: US Citizen, Green Card & TN Visa
Rate: $65/hr on C2C
- Minimum 5 yrs of experience in automation script.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Oversee and coordinate test plan preparation and maintenance with development team.
- Writing, and executing tests (manual and/or automated), monitoring testing progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking defect fixes and new features
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Testing new software features and regression testing existing functionality
- Translate functional specifications into testing plans that capture detailed actions.
- Use test driven development and scaled agile methods to deliver products to client requirements.
- Execute test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing
- Familiarity with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development
- Apply Quality Engineering principles throughout the agile life cycle to identify defect and design flaws
- Implement Junit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations
- Selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc…)
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc…).
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++ and XML
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision