Location : Vancouver, Washington
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
Project Manager (Program Lead)
Location– Vancouver, Washington
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
Project Manager Requirements:
- Proven Experience in project management
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.