Job Tile: PL/SQL Developer
End Client: AT&T
Primary:- PL/SQL Developer
Secondary:- Unix Shell Scripting ,Linux, Oracle, Pl/SQL
· Strong Database experience in Oracle with working knowledge of SQL and Pl/SQL.
· Strong Linux/Unix base O/S experience
· Intermediate level in Jira Align / Leankit
· Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
· Ability to write complex SQL queries
· Knowledge on Unix Shell Scripting or Java Microservices will be an added advantage
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical individuals.
· Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision & sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
· Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
· Perform Requirements gathering, Impact analysis,Estimation,Design,Write functional specification, Development & testing
· Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management, Stream Management and Ticket Management as required.
· Supports System Testing, Solution Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered