PHP Angular Developer
100% remote role. Send me linked in profile with photo ID as well
Locals are preferred but non locals will also work
Position: PHP/Angular Developer
Location: Waukegan, IL
Duration: 12 Months
Please find below the JD details.
- Developing front-ends of websites, SharePoint and reporting applications.
- Working closely with project management and 3rd party design teams.
- Complex front-end customization and integrations
- Ensuring a quality product is delivered to clients.
- Writing and Maintaining Documentation for projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, UX or related fields, plus a minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
- Strong expertise in building eCommerce and cms websites using frameworks.
- Experience (and portfolio) with responsive development.
- Preference for client-service environments - web development firms, interactive agencies, graphic design firms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends in emerging and existing web technologies
- Independence, enthusiasm, superb communication, leadership, management, organization skills.
- Experience with building front end modular design systems with or without a framework.
- Experience with Drupal, Shopify, or Magento and their respective front-end frameworks.
- Significant graphic design, user experience background.
- Understanding of content organization and concepts within information architecture.
- Web Components, React, Redux, Knockout, Angular or other JS frameworks are strongly preferred.
- BEM, CSS Variables, Compiled CSS, using SASS or LESS.
- Understanding of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and modular composition.
- Experience with API-based development, and integration with 3rd party systems.
- Experience developing in local environments and working with code repositories such as Git