Oracle Planning Cloud – Functional Consultant
Title : Oracle Planning Cloud – Functional Consultant covering US PACIFIC TIME
Remote is okay
End Client : Medtronic
Candidate should have minimum of 10 years of relevant hands-on experience in the following :-
ERP Planning Cloud Products namely
- Inventory Management, Demand Management, Supply Planning, Replenishment Planning, Production Scheduling, Sales and Operations Planning, Backlog Management, Global Order Promising, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, OACS Reporting standards, Demantra, Production Scheduling, Backlog Management, Global Order Promising and Enablement of GOP in the Integrated Business Planning.
- UCM - Content Manager, Understanding of ODM, Contract Manufacturing, Planning Measures and Forecasts
- Quick in understanding the customization of the application.
- Provide recommendation to the Business with respect to Demand and Supply Planning and Business Optimization.
- Devise Functional Specifications to the team to deliver Project and Enhancements
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and hands on to perform the test cases in SaaS.
Sound knowledge on
1) End to End implementation experience in Oracle Planning Cloud, Handling of Refresh, upgrades and patches.
2) Working through requirement analysis until go-live and hyper care support.
3) Sound knowledge of Plan to Produce business process specific to at least one industry
(example - Industrial Manufacturing)
4) Good understanding of the Oracle ERP Cloud and EBS Planning architecture, Knowledge in SAP (Supply Chain Operations is an added advantage)
5) Knowledge of common Planning integration touchpoints in implementation scenarios
5) All Oracle Planning modules and functionalities
6) Well versed in creating configuration documents, test scripts and user training documents
7) Experience in data migration, deployment, and cut-over activities
8) Should have good hands-on experience in debugging/troubleshooting critical configuration issues
9) Knowledge on other Oracle Supply Chain Products will be an added advantage
10) Strong customer service orientation with excellent communication skills
11) Should be flexible to work over-lapping with different time zones
Good to Have
- Oracle Certification (Oracle Planning Cloud)
- Good to have exposure on Oracle Database, PL/SQL, SQL and Unix Shell Scripting.