Oracle/PL SQL Developer
Job Code: #167854
Client: Western Asset Management
Position: Oracle/PL SQL Developer
Location: Pasadena, CA 91101
· Senior Oracle/PL SQL Developer (Database)
· Senior Database Developer is responsible for developing and supporting PLSQL database codes.
· Should be having 7-10 years Oracle/PL SQL experience on OLTP systems,
· Query performance tuning
· Experience in External Data Loader. Understanding of database objects like Package, Procedure, functions, trigger, index etc.
· In depth knowledge of partitioning, tablespaces, locks, error handling.
· Develop the SQL and PL SQL codes to automate the manual reporting works. Optimize the existing codes for better Performance.
· Strong development skill in Oracle Database 11g, 19c
· Building packages procedures functions triggers.
· In depth understanding and working experience in SQL and PL SQL
· Knowledge on Oracle Advances Queue.
· Daily support tasks. Resolve tickets..
· Understanding of ETL process. Data Architecture skills.
· Data modeling skills. Ability to understand the requirement and work independently.
· Integrate data between Oracle Database and SQL Server Database.
· Good to have an understanding of INVESTMENT BANKING DOMAIN , not mandatory but will be an added advantage.
· Basic knowledge of Unix commands and shell scripting.
· Proficient in data analysis using MS excel.
· Oracle Database 11g, 19c # SQL, PL SQL # TOAD , SQL Developer .