Oracle Developer with Exadata
Job Title: Oracle Developer with Exadata
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
End Client: Not revealed yet
Accepted Work Authorizations: US Citizen, Green Card, H4 EAD, TN Visa
Rate to candidate: $60/hr on C2C OR $54/hr on W2 without benefits
· Must have minimum 8 years of experience.
· Extensive experience with Oracle/Exadata SQL, PL/SQL and perform application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL*TRACE, TKPROF, AUTOTRACE and AWR Reports. Should have a clear understanding of Oracle Server Process Architecture and memory structures PGA (Program Global Areas) & SGA (System Global Areas) to optimize memory usage.
· Implement ETL solutions for large volume of data by applying various data warehouse modeling techniques like Star Schema, Data partitioning, Data compression, Direct path loads etc. and that maximizes re-usable components and services that incorporate versioning, reconciliation, and exception handling
· Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting and/or Perl Scripting. Knowledge of python is desirable.
· Implementation experience with monitoring and measurement of data quality using business rules. Hands on experience hands with data quality assessment and resolution desirable.
· Maintain metadata, data glossary and data catalog processes. Ensure adherence to data security by using data encryption procedures and protocols.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Experience in Financial Industry with some risk background.
· Knowledge of Agile methodology is desirable
· Knowledge of Liquidity Reports like Fed5g, LCR, NSFR, CRD IV etc. is a plus
· Knowledge of Tableau is desirable
· Knowledge of Python is desirable
· Knowledge of Jenkins, Ansible is desirable
· Oracle/SQL Developer
· Performance Tuning