End Client: AT&T
Implementation Partner: IBM
Role: Oracle DBA
Duration: 6 – 12 Months
New demand for an oracle DBA with experience managing big enterprises databases in production, as well as performance tuning expertise. Need is immediate.
- Performing installation, configuration, customization, creation, implementation and support
- Oracle Database partitioning and indexing strategy, perform capacity planning, monitor database usage, configure, and manage ASM disks.
- Identify and resolve performance issues, address defragmented objects, and enable resumable space allocation to facilitate batch loads.
- Golden Gate Administrator including Installation, Configuration of Extract, Replication, Manager, trails, parameters. Troubleshooting and fixing issues of LAG, Mapping, performance etc.
- DB Performance Reports ADDM, ASH, AWR, SQL Tuning Advisor, Segment Advisor, Prepared standard process documentation for executing 3rd Party and Performance Tuning Projects.
- Schedule RMAN (backup/recovery)
- Install and configure, customize ORACLE server and clients; Schedule, install and configure ORACLE upgrades
- Manage distributed databases and configure client/server and Web-based environments
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting support to Engineers & Developers
- Review database design specifications and application coding routines to ensure adherence to best practices for database usage
- Ensure database performance is maintained at optimal levels and is able to support defined business requirements
- Provide problem diagnosis and resolution and schedule database backups
- Diagnose and resolve backup failures
- Develop/maintain Oracle database operational procedures
- Familiar with PL/SQL & Shell scripts
- Preferably experienced with RAC and Cloud Env setup and Migrations (Azure)