OneStream EPM Consultant with The Knot Worldwide (TKWW)
OneStream EPM Consultant
100% Remote. Need to work in EST/CST timings.
2 phone/ video interviews to hire
Any visa is fine
Corp to Corp Rate: $80/hr
W2 Rate: $72/hr
Need to have 8 to 10 years of experience on ANY EPM (Like Oracle or Hyperion etc…) but MUST HAVE atleast 3 years of One stream experience. Excellent communication required as he needs to work with Business, Client and SI partner from Enterprise perspective.
- In this role, you will work with client team members throughout the entire implementation life cycle of EPM/OneStream modules, including requirement gathering, planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, and change management, go-live and post-production support.
- Responsibilities include translating business needs into practical solutions.
- Responsible for building best practices within consolidation, planning, forecasting and reporting processes.
- Good understanding of EPBC/OneStream modules and configurations.
- Ability to work independently on project delivery and manage client conversations.
- Design the solution and implementation aspects of the engagement by ensuring high quality within time and budget constraints
- Ability to work independently as well as in a Collaborative team OneStream -EPM environment Support in at least 2 to 3 projects with SLA requirements.
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgement in order to implement OneStream- EPM products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderate to complex customer engagements
- Professional Attributes: User accounts create/modify/remove App security manage user groups and workflow profiles Metadata/Hierarchy updates create/modify dimension members As needed develop alternate hierarchies for reporting Data management Monitor and facilitate data loads into and out of OneStream Update