Lead Salesforce Developer
Location : Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Job Description :
Title :: Salesforce Lead
Duration :: 12 Months
Location :: Remote
End Client:: Not yet revealed by IBM
Implementation Partner:: IBM
- "Provide leadership and guidance to the developer community.
- Participate in business process analysis, use case creation, and requirements definition.
- Responsible for designing, prototyping, developing and unit testing solutions for projects and maintenance & enhancement releases.
- Create and maintain technical specifications, system interface diagrams, unit testing scenarios and system support documentation.
- Follow best practices and standards to ensure technical compliance.
- Adhere to high quality software development lifecycle (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).Provide root cause analysis to resolve complex issues as part of support.
- Work on multiple priorities at the same time and manage the work/time effectively.
- Demonstrates accountability by contributing to the comply.
Required Qualifications :