Lead .Net Developer
Position Title: .NET Developer (Software Engineer)
Location US - Remote
The .NET Software Engineer Lead (SE) will be responsible for designing and developing innovative web and console applications. The SE must have experience designing solutions based on use cases or functional requirements. The SE will be accountable for creating solutions that are aligned to architecture standards and principles along with leveraging common solutions and services.
- At least 5+ years of progressive hands-on experience with architecture, design and development of web applications using Microsoft ASP.NET Web Technologies.
- NET 4.5x development, .Net Core, MSCE preferred
- ASP.Net, MVC, C#, VB.Net, LINQ, Entity Framework and Dependency Injection Framework such as Autofac
- WCF/Web API and related technologies (JSON, REST, SOAP, XML).
- Architectural design patterns
- TFS (source code management)
- Architecting and building applications with ASP.NET MVC 3.0 (or later) with razor view engine
- Experience with ASP.Net Web Forms, User Controls, Class Libraries, GAC
- Building responsive web applications using frameworks such as Bootstrap 3 or above
- Writing SQL and stored procedures
- Translating functional designs into technical designs, and conversely to translate complex information into common terms