Lead Business Analyst
Job Title: Lead Business Analyst
Client: ARTECH / IBM
End Client: Not disclosed
Duration: 12 Months(Possible Extension)
- The Lead Business Architect plays a key role in structuring the enterprise in terms of its governance structure, business processes, and business information.
- This person aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives.
- The primary focus is the business motivations, business operations and business analysis frameworks and related networks that link these aspects of the enterprise together.
- The Business Architect works to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and workflow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise and map the end to end engineering processes for an organization.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
- Capture the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units, the decomposition of those business units into subunits, and the internal or external management of those units.
- Establish, coordinate and maintain the Business Architecture for Global Customer Experience
- Supervise the relationship, financial approvals and activities of third-party resources
- Work within the Contact Center domain enabling Unified Customer Service Console - AWB
- Establish a standard measurement dashboard tracking capability/KPI improvements for portfolio related tasks Interface within GM and 3 rd parties as required for Portfolio Management
- Marketing Management and Operational experience related to customer experience and/or marketing
- Proven capability to set processes and develop roadmap(s)
- Proven capability to manage projects/programs from concept to Market Launch
- Organizational agility
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Strong desire to Learn
- Building relationships
- Ability to influence
- Bachelor’s degree in related field