Lead Big Data Developer
We have an immediate Opportunity for Big Data Lead, (Initial Remote) New Jersey, Please find the below Job description for your kind reference and let us know your interest to process further
Title: Big Data Lead.
Job Location: New Jersey (Initial Remote)
Job Type: Contract.
- Understand the business impact of project requirements and ensure adherence to the architecture by the technical team.
- Drive technical interactions with the customer and team for effective requirement analysis and accurate estimation.
- Possess domain knowledge and facilitate creation of conceptual prototypes for POCs.
- Follow and improve technical processes, guidelines and best practices for the project.
- Ownership of the understanding of architecture and non-functional requirements by the team.
- Identification and communication of risks and issues.
- Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Apache Spark and or AWS Databricks.
- Experience with at least 2 big data data lake implementations and 1 CDP implementation.
- Conversant with AWS Components, SOA Architecture, ETL ELT processes.
- Experience in Manufacturing and Retail. B2B exposure is a plus.
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks, propose solutions to eliminate them and clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms.
- Document High Level Design documents and participate in Requirements Analysis, Use case finalization and Solutioning.
- To be able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind.