Lead AWS Engineer
Title : AWS Dev Lead Role
Location : Remote
Duration : 12 Months
End Client : Gentech
· Programmer experience is necessary prior to developer lead experience*
· Provide leadership and guidance to the development team.
· Work with AWS, Salesforce, MuleSoft and Data, architects and Leads to come up with design solutions.
· Participate in business process analysis, use case creation, and requirements definition.
· Responsible for designing, prototyping, developing and unit testing solutions for projects
· and maintenance and enhancement releases.
· Roll up sleeves and code during the development phase and help development team members with coding best practices.
· Create and maintain technical specifications, system interface diagrams, unit testing
· scenarios and system support documentation.
· Apart from technical lead responsibilities, resources will be hands on developing the code, do peer code reviews and provide end to end direction on code development.
· Follow coding and design best practices and standards to ensure technical compliance.
· Adhere to high quality software development lifecycle (e.g., Agile).
· Work with Project manager, BSA,other DEV leads during project development and come up with development estimates for project plan deliverables.
· Work with project tech leads and own AWS deliverable plan, cut over plan for deployments, post production issues.
· Provide root cause analysis to resolve complex issues as part of support.
· Work on multiple priorities at the same time and manage the work/time effectively.
· Demonstrates accountability by contributing to the completion of assigned tasks.
· Participate in projects as assigned.
· Skills Experience in BioTech/Pharmaceutical industries desirable though not required
· Minimum of 8 years’ experience working with Cloud Data Platforms especially AWS