Java Full Stack Developer
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Onsite at NYC
Duration: 6 months (Will be extended)
Rate: As per market – Depends on experience
Accepted work authorizations: US Citizens, GC & TN only
Implementation Partner: Persistent Systems
End Client: Microsoft to NYPD
Java development 70% & 30% Scala coding need onsite to NYC after NYPD asks to be. No client letter would be provided!
This role will initially be remote but may require onsite visits at various locations in the NYC area in the future. Standard business hours. Candidate will be developing for a platform loosely coupled, event driven architecture with a heavy focus on resiliency. This platform will serve as a trusted source of the truth.
· Full Stack Developer with specialized focus on document management, automation and system integration
· Developing document discovery leveraging graph analytics, document classification, document inventory and media management on the back end and modern web app platform (react preferred) for the frontend.
· Modern Web App framework experience (i.e., React)
· Java and Python experience required
· Big Data experience
· Ability to work on a small agile team delivering services and experiences that automate the collection of documents and media from heterogenous systems into a unified experience.
· Documents will be packaged, digitally signed and pushed down stream for consumption
· Experience in developing microservices and familiarity with both open source and Microsoft dev stack of products.
· Key items in the stack: Spark, Elasticsearch, Cloudera, Redis and Kubernetes
· 5 years + relevant experience