Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Positions Needed: 10
Term: 13 Months (Note: Client does not have any tenure limit. This is the initial contract duration but very likely to be extended again and again!)
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid onsite from day 1st)
· 6 + years of software design and Java/J2EE development experience, hands-on troubleshooting, and deployment experience.
· Experience in Web Technologies and secured Web Services.
· Experience in SOA/Middleware SOAP service design and development.
· Experience with XML, XSD, WSDL, JDBC, MQ, SOAP concepts.
· Experience with Monitoring and Logging tools such as SUMO, Dynatrace.
· Solid knowledge of Cloud-native development, concepts, RESTful APIs and microservices with Springboot.
· Experience in Agile methodologies, CI/CD Pipeline, DevOps and Build tools (GIT, Jenkins Ant, Maven, Gradle).
· DevSecOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment using tools like VeraCode, SonarQube, Tekton or Jenkins, GitHub and/or GitLab.
· Experience with automation and test tools (Postman, Mockito, Junit, SonarQube, Rest-Assured).
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience working in an agile development environment using workload management tools like VersionOne.
· Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
· Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
· Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
· Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
· Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
· Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
· Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
· Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
· Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques.
· Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.