Java/ Data Engineer
· Client : DISH
· Positions: 2
· Work Status :Open GC, USC ,H4, H1B
· Location : Denver, CO , Onsite Role ( need to be willing relocation 1 month’s time to Denver,CO )
· Work Status : GC, USC ,H4 , H1B , EAD
· Hourly Pay Rate:
o3 -5 yrs exp : USC 50$ - 55$ - USC ,GC ,H1B
o6 + yrs exp : 60 $- 65$ max - USC , GC , H1B ,H4
o( Expectational candidates Rates - lets talk )
oEXCEPTIONAL Candidates Rate is Bit Flexible
· Experience : 3+ yrs exp ( Mid and Senior )
Must Have Skill: ( Java ) AND Any ( Microservices or API or Hadoop or Bigdata or Scala or MapReduce or Spark, or Kafka or Flink or Data Pipeline )
Any of the below combination will DO
· Java + Microservices + Hadoop or Bigdata or Scala or MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, Flink
· Java + Microservices + API
· Java + Microservices + AWS or Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
This role will be responsible for expanding our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler, who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
This position will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
The successful candidate will:
· ● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture;
· ● Assemble large, complex data sets that meet both functional and non-functional business requirements;
· ● Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.;
· ● Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies;
· ● Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics;
· ● Collaborate with stakeholders including the executive, product, data and design
teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data
· ● Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader;
Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
A successful candidate will have:
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, Data Analytics, or a related technical degree.
· ● Five+ years of experience working with distributed Java , Micro-services , API Development .
· ● Strong Software Engineering experience with proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Java ,Golang, Python, Scala or equivalent;
· ● Implement data ingestion pipelines both real time and batch using best practices;
· ● Experience with building stream-processing applications using Apache Flink, Kafka Streams or others;
· ● Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud etc.;
· ● Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic
· ● Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and
· ● Ability to work in a Linux environment.
· ● Experience in building distributed, high-volume data services;
· ● Experience with big data processing and analytics stack in AWS: EMR, S3, EC2,
Athena, Kinesis, Lambda, Quicksight etc.;
· ● Knowledge of data science tools and their integration with data lakes;
· ● Experience in container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes
What You Can Expect From Us:
We work hard to provide our team with the best opportunities to grow their careers. You can expect to be a pioneer of ideas, a student of innovation, and a leader of thought. Innovation and thought leadership is at the center of everything we do, at all levels of the company. Let’s make your career great!