Java AWS cloud Migration Engineer
Job Title: Java AWS cloud Migration Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
End Client: Not yet revealed
Accepted Work Authorizations: US Citizen, Green Card, H4 EAD, TN Visa
Rate to candidate: Depends on experience
· Should have architected cloud solutions
· Should have prior experience of migrating the applications to cloud
· Good knowledge of CFT, Lambda
· Should be trusted advisor to customer on the c loud migration journey
· Good communication
· Should have worked in onsite and offshore set up
· Architecting, building, and maintaining cost-efficient, scalable cloud environments for the organization.
· Understanding business objectives of the company and creating cloud-based solutions to facilitate those objectives.
· Moving archaic systems into the cloud for more efficiency within the organization # aka digital transformation.
· Keeping cloud environments secure and pre venting downtime or security breaches.
· Determining the risk associated with third-party platforms or frameworks.
· Looking for ways to improve operations within company to digitize common tasks.
· Designing, building, maintaining internal cloud applications for the organization.
· Transferring data and internal processes to cloud architecture.
· Keeping data leakage and downtime to an absolute minimum.
· Keeping up to date on best practices in cloud computing and making improvements to the cloud infrastructure of their company or organization.
· Communicating with internal teams, like Sales, Operations, and IT.
· Communicate with stakeholders and build applications to meet project needs.
Making hardware and software recommendations for the organization, based on needs of the project and organization.