IT Product Manager
Position: IT Product Manager
Location: Hybrid model in Austin, Dallas, OR Denver from Day one
Duration: Long Term
Client: EXPERIS IT
Direct Client: Charles Schwab
- The Digital Solutions organization has responsibility for business operations and strategy for Schwab's client-facing and internal web, email, mobile, messaging, representative desktop, and other digital channels.
- The Digital Solutions organization is accountable to the firm for the successful delivery of Schwab's offers, products, and services across these vehicles. The group is seeking a Digital Product Manager of an internal back-end preferences management system.
- The team is on a journey to move forward as industry leading product managers driving an API based product.
- Our product is central to driving the experiences of clients and reps across the company.
- Are you interested in shaping the product roadmap and vision that impact millions of users? Are you obsessed with solving customer needs and passionate about the full end to end client experience? Are you a systems-level thinker that cares about the details? We would love to talk to you about this role!
What you’ll do:
Be a product management and API visionary!
- Orchestrate and design experiments and evaluations of whether product solutions will be valuable, usable, feasible, viable and fit within the organization’s risk appetite.
- Prioritize ruthlessly; focus on emerging technology, emerging trends and opportunities; define metrics and associated Key Business Indicators at a feature level Focus on outcomes!
- Anticipate client needs based on research and the client journey; use research techniques to distill pain points and bring the voice of the customer/client back to product teams.
- Develop a 12-month feature set roadmap and release plan; partner with lead and influence Agile teams and stakeholders to agree on goals, priorities, dependencies and implementation plans; define both functional and non-functional acceptance criteria needed for a complete product Drive operational excellence!
- Integrate risk management principles into everyday decision-making. Effectively prioritize and balance risk and security needs among the team’s work; collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners to anticipate risks; identify and tests risk controls and ensure compliance You
- 1-3 years product management or product owners’ skills and experience, experience with API product development, and demonstrated ability to synthesize data into insights and actions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including being able to synthesize data, develop recommendations, and influence and persuade partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify opportunities and execute to meet strategic objectives
- Effective relationship building with the ability to partner cross-functionally and work effectively with various levels of the organization
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills
- Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs
- Willingness to continuously grow and evolve
Additional job details:
- Preference to Denver > Austin > Dallas, but open to remote as well.
- Must be able to work flexible timezones - may occasionally need to work India (IST) hours during deployments since this person will be working with onshore and offshore resources.
- a little bit of technical background - creating DB or analyzing/migration of data.
- API based background - general experience is fine
- Must haves: good in Agile environment (some SAFe agile is a plus); Must have good product sense (understand product problems, troubleshoot customer issues)
- Familiarity working with on shore/offshore resources.