Job Title: iOS Developer
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
iOS Developer Job Description:
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
* Design and build applications for the iOS platform
* Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Collaborate with a design team to define, design, and ship new features
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Designing and implementing application updates.
* Maintaining the code and optimisation of the application.
* Should be able to work as an individual developer.
* Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and Cocoa Touch Framework.
* Should have strong knowledge of VIPER, MVC, and MVVM architectures.
* Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
* Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
* Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
* Familiarity with push notifications
* Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
* Familiarity with continuous integration
Good to have: Exposure to Unit Testing, Jira, SourceTree, AppDynamics, Google Maps, Localytics, Apptentive, SnapKit, Quick/Nimble frameworks.
Total Experience: 5 years