Infrastructure Specialist AWS DevOps
Job Title: Infrastructure Specialist AWS DevOps
Job ID: 22-35175
Location: onsite. 213 Washington Street, Newark - 07102, New Jersey
End Client: prudential
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
Number of openings: 1
- Experience in AWS Infrastructure provisioning using AWS Cloud Formation and terraform.
- Extensive working knowledge on configuration mgmt tools like Chef and Ansible.
- Exp in PYTHON, OR Shell scripting to automate the Admin, Maint, testing and Deploy tasks.
- Exp with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes
- Exp in Repository Mgmt tools like Jfrog, Artifactory, and Nexus.
- Exp with most of the AWS services like IAM, lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis etc.
- Build different types of servers using AWS: Importing volumes, launching EC2, creating security groups, Auto-Scaling, Elastic Load Balancers in the defined Virtual Private Cloud Config Jenkins builds for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.