Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 12-24 months
Rate: $55/hr - $58/hr on C2C
Accepted Work Authorization: US Citizens, Green Card, H4 EAD
Submission must have:
Provide LinkedIn link of the candidate.
Phone number should be a mobile number and not a voip/ google voice number.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
We are seeking skilled, enthusiastic and experienced technologists to join our developer productivity and data integration engineering team based at New York, Georgia and Montreal, Canada. The primary objective for the candidate is to work alongside with existing ETL engineers to complete the Informatica version 10.2 to version 10.5 version project. This role requires extensive experience on deploying data middleware solutions and is quick with issue/bottleneck analysis and diagnosis. The ideal candidate is one who has experience building ETL, data federation, data reporting infrastructure solutions and is proficient with multiple database platforms, as well as able to create automation scripts on Linux.
Experience: 5+ years
· 3+ years of experience in design, development, implementation, unit testing, troubleshooting and support of either ETL processing with Informatica PowerCenter
· 2+ years working experience with at least three major DBMS products (e.g. Sybase ASE, DB2 UDB, MSSQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Greenplum, MongoDB, and/or Postgres) with knowledge of internals and implementation details of databases
· Strong fundamentals in distributed system design, development and deployment using agile/devops practices
· Excellent skill in verbal and written communication
· Experience in shell scripting
· Experience with tools such as GIT, Jira and Bitbucket
· A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in teams
· Strong experience with system performance tuning on Linux
· Hands on 1+ years of experience with software development using either JAVA or Python on Linux
· Experience building RESTful APIs
· Experience with other ETL tooling such as TalenD, SSIS
· Experience with other data pipeline tooling such as Luigi, Nifi, Airflow
· Experience with data discovery and visual analytical tools such as PowerBI, Tableau
· Experience with public cloud services, terminology and security/control requirement
· Deep knowledge of JVM internals
· Python Knowledge
· Contributor/Committer to opensource projects
· Experience working and managing software on a large distributed environment
· Experience working with Docker & Kubernetes