Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Boston MA (Onsite)
Client: Liberty Mutual
Rate depends on Experience
Need someone on Infolob W2
Summary: The Software Engineer is a technical role that works closely with end users, functional analysts, and project team members to ensure technical requirements are understood, are testable, and comply with technical standards. To achieve this goal, the Software Engineer will how best to implement technical requirements, unit test, and provide technical support for a custom built or commercial off the shelf application. Your technical acumen must be sufficient to understand and use technical tools for code requirements according to security best practices with high quality.
· Understand industry Business concepts to inform system design and demonstrate the ability to translate requirements into technical design Components.
· Apply knowledge and experience with technology and application development methodologies to code, perform basic testing, debug, and create working software
· Develop secure, reliable, and fault tolerant Web enabled business systems that are maintained to state of high Quality and are improved over time.
· Integrate web-enabled applications in an end-to-end fashion to ensure data integrity, business process fulfillment, and usability
· Perform research and innovation, e.g. proofs of Concepts or Spikes
· Perform lifecycle planning for web enabled solutions ensuring requirements are clear and are supported within the Application design
· Perform application development to produce well designed, testable, and efficient code that satisfies Business and functional requirements
· Maintain a consistent cadence of releasable code following best practices related to Continuous Integration principals; be an active steward of the code repository
· Maintain the web applications as an asset of the Company ensuring that they are up to date, bug free, and enhanced as needed / by request.
· Design, implement, and manage security, privacy, and data protection specifications within web enabled applications
· Participate in architectural reviews and solicit feedback from senior technical resources on implementation of design standards and principals
· Manage infrastructure resources, operations, and provide support services with the following characteristics: Highly Available, recoverable, and fault tolerant with frequent testing to Ensure continuity of the business
· Manage stakeholder, client, and customer relationships and satisfaction regarding Technical solutions and their use.