Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Duration: 6+ months
End client: Not yet revealed
- Deploy applications into cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and CI/CD automation techniques
- Responsible for automating processes from beginning to end. The successful candidate will be able to work with the team and identify new opportunities for automation as well as having tasks assigned to them.
- Develop automations of complex tasks which may interface between two or more systems from ticket creation through completion of a ticket.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of CLM
- Troubleshoot issues between applications and CLM, which may include networking issues
- Develop runbook material for onboarding of applications into CLM
- Automate planned actions such as upgrades, DR plans, etc.
· Integrate applications and services into monitoring tools and set up service level reporting and alerting
· Participate in the design, implementation, testing, deployment, and operational support of highly scalable and performant cryptographic and PKI services
· Educate and train other team members on IaC and CI/CD deployment principles
- 3-5 years automation experience with PowerShell, Python, or other equivalent language
- 3+ years experience with REST and/or SOAP API automation
- 1-3 years’ experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) and implementation of CI/CD automation (e.g. Terraform, Docker, Ansible/Puppet)
- 1-3 years experience in GCP DevOps
- Experience using automation in AWS and Azure cloud environments a plus
- 1-3 years experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- 1-3 years experience with databases such as MS SQL or MySQL
- 1-3 years of network administration, or system administration experience
- 1-3 years system administration with Microsoft or Linux servers
- Experience working with Cloud (SaaS/IaaS) services
- Experience with PKI, certificate management and HSMs is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to follow task and execution plans.
- Strong documentation skills, architectural / engineering diagrams, product documentation, etc.