Data Specialist Generalist
Title: Data Specialist Generalist
Duration: 6-12 months (with possible extension)
Accepted Work Authorization: US Citizen, Green Card, H4 EAD, TN Visa
· Data Migration CIO M&A Job description The Data Analyst will compare and analyse potentially large volumes of customer, contact, and entitlement data for the purposes of migration into or out of IBM systems. This role requires someone with strong working knowledge of Excel who can quickly learn new tools for reporting and analysis. Will need to report findings regularly, or upon request to the Data Migration lead or Integration project members.
· This person needs to be highly organized, and detail oriented to ensure data accuracy, can work under strict deadlines, and is experienced with data analysis and metrics reporting.
· Verify and analyse potentially large volumes of data.
· Applicant must be organized, and detail oriented to ensure data accuracy.
· Applicant must utilize potentially new tools for reporting and analysis of data.
· Project deliverable will be under a strict timeline.
· Report findings regularly, or upon request to the CCEM lead and or Integration project members.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
· Knowledge of data analysis and metrics reporting.
· Ability to communicate in English in both a written and oral format.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Knowledge of data entry systems o Previous project experience o Previous Data migration experience Additional information This knowledge is typically acquired through a combination of a diploma in Business Administration or equivalent; and a minimum of 2 years of previous data administration experience.