Data Engineer with Databricks
Title: Data Engineer with Databricks
Duration: 12 Months
Acceptable work authorizations: US Citizen, Green Card, H4 EAD & TN Visa
Key participant and contributor the Databricks Center of Excellence for Data Platform tools. Responsible for the development, administration and usage of the UDP/Databrick solution. Responsibilities include:
1) Building, monitoring, and supporting system style integrations (logrythym, ServiceNow, app Dynamics) to Databricks
2) Administering security access to Databricks system
3) Providing initial system support and POC for Databricks users
4) Engaging Databricks vendor support as needed
5) Monitor the usage and keep it up to date
6) Administering data bricks database support
7) Administering the CI/CD process·
8) Develop data integrations into the Databricks system.
9) Develop administrative solutions for logging, clusters, jobs and libraries in Databricks system.