Data Analyst (Excel, Smart sheet, Attention to detail)
Job Title: Data Analyst (Excel, Smart sheet, Attention to detail)
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Remote (as per PST hours/ Seattle, WA)
Rate: Experience dependent
Validating and monitoring process and data integrity across multiple systems in support of business unit decisions. Audits moderately complex new and existing database systems applications to ensure that appropriate controls exist, that processing is efficient and accurate and that standardized processes are in place to support business unit needs.
Tops 3 Skills Needed
Attention to detail
Years of Experience:
- 4-6 years
Required Background/ skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Strong skills in Excel and Smartsheet
- Knowledge of concepts, techniques and tools relating to coordinating and tracking projects
- Ability to organize large volumes of data for compilation, analysis and retrieval
- This CW will perform data entry and work dispatches in service of multiple programs and initiatives.
- The CW will work on purchase ordering, data entry, and project reconciliation. Deliverables will be based upon project timelines, of which the CW will likely be responsible for several.
- Must Have: Very high levels of accuracy. High capacity for data entry. Ability to multi task in a frequently ambiguous setting. Strong ability to manage themselves and their priorities for the day and week.
- Must Have: Strong Excel and Smartsheet skills.
- Microsoft Suite
- Strong Wifi
- Working on the ovens uptake in the stores / processing ovens
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitates the ongoing success of various projects via data entry and Smartsheet management tasks.
- Tracks progress towards achievement of project goals. Maintains project documentation and prepares activity reports on the project's status, time line, and spend as needed.
- Participates in all phases of the project cycle – including planning, ordering, implementation, documentation, and closure.
- Ensures effective ongoing communication throughout various projects and responsibilities. Meets with key managers to coordinate assignments and deadlines. Communicates changes to appropriate parties. Identifies issues and resolves them or escalates them as appropriate.
- Dispatches monthly service requests to company's suppliers for equipment preventative maintenance and other services.
- Creates purchase orders and manages their life cycle within Store Development business systems – ensuring timely completion.
- Ability to process improve, found opportunities to make it faster. Take their process and make it faster and better
- Being transparent about the work
- Communication and problem solvers
- Lack of ability to learn quickly. Needs to be able to pick up on the work. Bad attitude. Lack on any experience in data analysis. Corporate work is a must.