End Client – IBM Internal
Top 5 Skills
· 5+ years of Data Center experience working with networking, storage, and computer platforms.
· 4+ years of Cloud design, deployment, and provisioning experience with AWS, Azure , IBM, or other cloud service providers.
· 3+ years of network design and support
· 3+ years of VMWare deployment and support
· 5+ years of Windows Active Directory and LDAP experience.
· 3+ years of supporting Linux/Windows assets supporting multiple clients deployed in public cloud offerings.
· Experience with virtual private cloud and private network provisioning.
· Experience with network attached storage technologies including SAN, NFS, and ZFS.
· 5+ years of experience working with external customers.
· 3+ years of experience working with hardware vendors. Examples include IBM, Oracle, EMC, etc.
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
· Demonstrated strong partnering skills.
· Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proven knowledge of estimation processes.
· Ability to multi-task amongst several priorities.
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-study.
PREFERRED Skills and Experience
- 1-3 Years’ experience with system monitoring tools
- RHEL Linux and OpenShift design and deployment.
- VMWare design and development experience in Cloud deployments.
- Knowledge of security and compliance policies and controls related to cloud implementations
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience (required).
Certification for IBM , Azure , and/or AWS Cloud design, implementation, and operational support