Cassandra Database Administrator (NoSQL & SQL Database Tuning & Administration)
Job Title: Cassandra Database Administrator (NoSQL & SQL Database Tuning & Administration)
Duration: 6+ months
Location: On-site (Seattle, WA)
Rate: Experience dependent
Maintaining business applications and databases. Provide first or second level support to production systems. Monitor system performance, track daily backups, assist application users, troubleshoot general technical issues, and assist more senior database administrators.
Tops 3 Skills Needed:
Cassandra Database Administration
Cassandra Database application tuning
Other NoSQL and SQL database
· 7+ years
· There are KLO type of work to ensure the stability and high performance of our mission critical NoSQL and SQL databases, e.g., Cassandra, CosmosDB etc.
· There are engineering/innovation work to work on new initiatives.
· Cassandra Database administration
· Cassandra Database application tuning
· Other NoSql and SQL database
· CICD automation